The Maxxwave MW-24POE is a tool that lets you manage Ubiquiti, MikroTik, Cambium, and other devices from your laptop! It can be utilized for both power and data transmission. The Maxxwave MW-24POE is a Wireless Engineer’s best friend.
• Suitable for power supply and data transmission to 24V PoE equipment such as Wireless Bridge, AP, Router, etc.
• Compatible with Windows XP/ Vista/ Win7/ Win8.1/ win10 (32/ 64 bit) system, MacOS (Catalina or above; Not compatible with Mac M1), Linux, Win8.1 or above driver free
• Supports IEEE 802.3az energy efficient Ethernet, compatible with IEEE 802.3/802.3u and 802.3ab
• Integrated 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet port, supports Auto MDI/MDIX
• Support IPv4/ IPv6 network protocol
• Integrates USB 3.0 phy and controller and is compatible with USB 3.0, 2.0, and 1.1 specifications
• Built in ESD device can carry ± 4KV static electricity, which can effectively avoid the damage of static electricity caused by hot plug to the chip
• Pure copper wire core for a more stable transmission
• The aluminum alloy shell is solid, wear-resistant and corrosion-resistant, which can prolong the service life of the product
(1) MW-24POE PoE Adapter
Maxxwave MW-24POE Data Sheet