The Maxxwave Vengeance 3 is an advanced 1RU rackmount network appliance platform with four 10 Gigabit ethernet ports. In additional to the four 10 Gigabit Ethernet ports slot, the Maxxwave Vengeance 3 also comes with an additional three expandable LAN module slots that support 1GbE/ 10GbE/ 25GbE/ 40GbE/ Fiber/ Copper/ LAN bypass interfaces, greatly enhancing its flexibility and scalability. This high-performance network appliance system is powered by the Intel Core i9-9900K octa-core processor with the Intel C246 chipset.
This scalable 1RU network appliance platform delivers security, stability and reliability for VPN, firewall, network bandwidth controller, WAN accelerator and surveillance system applications. This outstanding network security appliance features Intelligent Platform Management Interface (IPMI) to allow administrators to monitor system health and manage systems. Trusted Platform Module (TPM) is supported to bolster hardware-based data protection. The Vengeance 3 comes with VMware ESXI 7.0 (free edition) and MikroTik RouterOS CHR P10 (10 Gig) as VM. You may also use the Vengeance 3 to run virtual machines such as Ubuntu, or Ubiquiti’s UniFi Controller.
The Maxxwave Vengeance 3 is an ideal platform for network security, cloud computing, and data centers applications.
Rack Rails not included. To mount the Maxxwave Vengeance 3 within a rack server, use the MW-RM-Vengeance-3-RAILS.
• Intel Core i9-9900K octa-core processor
• Four DDR4-2666 U-DIMM (with up to 128GB memory) slots
• Four 10GbE ethernet ports
• Suitable for network security, cloud computing, and data center applications
• Form Factor: 1RU rackmount
• LED: Power/ HDD/ GPIO programmable, Link/ Act with transfer rate
• Operating Temperature: 0°C to +45°C (+32°F to +113°F)
• Humidity: 10% – 95% RH, non-condensing
• Chassis Material: Steel
• Certifications: FCC class A/CE class A
• CPU: Intel Core i9-9900K octo-core processor
• Chipset: Intel C246
• Memory: 4 x DDR4-2666 U-DIMM, up to 128GB non-buffered
• BIOS: AMI SPI Flash BIOS
• Storage Expansion/ Options:
(2) 2.5” SATA HDD
(1) M.2 2280
(1) 3.5” SATA HDD
• Network Interface:
(2) 10/100/1000 Mbps (Intel i210)
(1) RS-232 (RJ-type)
(2) USB 2.0
(1) VGA (pin header)
1 x Vengeance 3 Router
– Intel i9-9900K 8-Core 3.6Ghz CPU< - Samsung 500GB NVMe SSD - Crucial 64GB DDR4 RAM - 3 Year Warranty! 1 x SATA Cable 2 x Power Cords Product Documentation
Maxxwave Vengeance 3 Data Sheet
Maxxwave Vengeance 3 User Guide